Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins - 3000 JPY

Type/Location:
Rental room - Akasaka

Language Notes:
Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description:
Rui is friendly, easy to talk to (in Japanese), and cheerful. Beautiful slender body, small breasts - A very attractive "girl next door" kind of look and great attitude.

Details:
I decided to try the "Tekoki Karaoke" service that I have mentioned in another thread. You definitely need Japanese ability to deal with the store - They give you an appointment time and instructions to go to a specific building, rent a room for "Karinto Karaoke," and then call back with the room number

Karinto seems to have no objection to foreigners but the guy on the phone was concerned that the karaoke selection might not have many songs that I would know. I made my way to the location. The receptionist asked me to sit in the waiting room until my appointed time, then showed me how to use the machine to pay for 30 minute room rental.

Rui arrived very soon after I called Karinto with the room number. (My guess is that Karinto and the rental room outfit are basically one operation). We got chatting straight away, and discussed options - I paid her an additional 3,000 yen for the "bra-removed, feel breasts through t-shirt" option. Then I showered very briefly, while she plugged in the microphone and set up the microphone and navigated to the song I wanted to sing.

We knelt side-by-side on the bed and she started to stroke as I sang. Well, I was doing this for the "weird but fun" factor - and it certainly delivered. I look forward to flashbacks to this moment whenever I'm enjoying karaoke with friends or colleagues in the future. She turned out to be less of a "pro" at handjobs than I had been expecting. She made appreciative noises as I stroked her nipples and got me good and hard quite quickly, but to my surprise, she didn't seem to be trying to get me to lose control. I managed a decent rendition of a Nakajima Miyuki number. It seemed to me that the karaoke equipment was giving me no echo / reverb at all, which made every flaw in my performance very pronounced. I commented that this was really good voice training and she laughed...

This is a 20 minute course folks. The website specifically states that it cannot be extended, cannot be combined with any other course. After all the prep., there's time for literally one song only - And at the end of the song, we discovered that Rui hadn't switched on the mic, so I didn't register a score, which she felt terrible about - sweet girl. To be honest, I didn't care. I hardly expected to score higher than the 90 that you need to win the fee back - If you're a champion singer, you might want to do a sound check before starting.

Well, Rui felt awful and I was just starting to feel great, so we called the shop and added on another 30 minute course - This time just the regular play, with her T-shirt off. So ... No karaoke, just lots of edging, stroking, touching my anus, and other sensitive parts. I have had better HJs but it was very nice. We chatted about all sorts of random stuff ... that was the nicely weird part of the experience, I suppose.

She was not interested in doing any "off menu" play. No kissing the breasts, no touching below the belt. etc. We talked about our sexual fantasies ... and that's as close as I'll get to realizing any of my fantasies with Rui. When her bell rang for five minutes left, she finished me off, I showered and we left the room together.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very nice girl and "only in Japan" type of experience.
I would probably not do this again because I want more than the services that are on offer - but if you're happy to be limited to a long HJ or a short Karaoke session, and breast-play with some lovely, pert nipples, then go for it.

Costs in detail - I spent 50 minutes in total with several options
3,000 is the cost of the "Tekoki Karaoke" course.
2,000 is the cost of room rental for 30 minutes, I think
1,000 to nominate Rui
3,000 for "remove bra, feel breasts through t-shirt"
+ 500 when I asked her to go topless (It's 3,500 if you for that option normally)
+ 1,000 for additional room rental time (30 mins)
+ 4,500 for the standard 30 minute tekoki course (but I think they discounted it for me because of the mistake with the karaoke)

That sounds interesting. Shame there aren't any English song options. There are only a handful of songs I can sing entirely in Japanese via memory plus a bit of guidance from onscreen kana. My kanji recognition still sucks.

Incidentally, I can't find a Rui on their page. They do have a star rating for technique though. Why didn't you pick a 4 or 5 star technique girl? You actually wanted to beat the score and get your money back, eh?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This sounds sexy and hilarious at the same time.

Is there an option to have the woman sing a song to you while giving you a hand job at the same time?
You could try going to any tekoki/onakura (basically, handjob shop) and ask if the girl is willing to sing to you as well. If unwilling at first, offer to tip them a little extra maybe?

Not sure which tekoki places accept foreigners though but I suspect they might be more welcoming than the other types of shops.

You could try going to any tekoki/onakura (basically, handjob shop) and ask if the girl is willing to sing to you as well. If unwilling at first, offer to tip them a little extra maybe?

Not sure which tekoki places accept foreigners though but I suspect they might be more welcoming than the other types of shops.

Definitely worth looking into. If the woman is a good singer, it would be really sexy lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This sounds like something that can done on some variety program, where guys have to compete with each other to see who can get the highest score while being serviced. You would obviously automatically lose if you're unable to finish the song before you release. :ROFLMAO:

You meant to say "has been done". :eek::ROFLMAO:
Get out, really?! But then again, I do recall watching a clip of guys seeing if they can hold it in as a guy gives them a BJ. You obviously don't see the action, but you do see the guys reaction as they are getting blown and failing at the challenge.

Reactions: MikeH