August 2019

Contact Method:
http://sakura-relax.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
30000 yen / 80 minutes

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese & English (with lots of pointing and gesturing)

Details of the Encounter:
This is going to be a bit of a lengthy review because I want to explain how great my experience was.

I've been meaning to check out this place for a very long time after reading the reviews. This place has been open for quite a while (if you check Google Maps) but I'd never walked by it before. The location is quite easy to find. It's about a four minute walk from Shinjuku-Sanchome Station Exit E1 next to the Doutor. You can see the sign outside. Take the elevator or the stairs because it's located on the third floor.

I rang the doorbell and waited and the mama-san opened the door. It seemed very discreet. She's probably in her 50s or so and actually not so bad looking. She simply told me in Japanese to come in. I took off my shoes and walked in. She's very welcoming and friendly. She asked me to take a seat. I noticed that there were no other customers there. Forget everything you've read on the site in terms of the girls and/or the fee. The cost is quite simple:

• 15000 yen for 60 minutes (1 pop)
  • 20000 yen for 80 minutes (2 pops - one from FS the other from a HJ).

I went with the 20000 yen option and she took me into a room. The rooms are curtained off but I'm positive if anyone else was there you could most definitely see everything that's going on. Sure, the building itself is old but the room looked quite clean. I could hear her talking in Mandarin with one of the girls and then she (the mama-san) came into my room and asked me "Do you want one girl or two?". I told her "I'd like two... but how much is it?" and she said "Twice the price". I told her "Forget it" but she told me "80 minutes with one girl is tiring... also we're not busy today so I can give you a really attractive young girl". We haggled for a bit until I reluctantly agreed to pay an additional 10000 yen. So basically: 30000 yen for two girls for 80 minutes including two pops from FS.

Just a side note: if you come here, don't bring too much cash. I managed to reduce the cost to 10000 (instead of 20000x2 which is what she was requesting) because I showed her that I had no more cash (which is true). I was kinda glad I left most of my money at home for this very reason.

The first girl walked in and the whole situation was pretty funny. I'm very much used to Japanese hospitality. There was none of that here so I had to kinda laugh. The mama-san was instructing the girl what to do (remove his clothes, take him to the shower, etc). The girl herself is quite young and pretty with a nice rack, wearing a sexy dress, a pretty face, etc. Probably in her early to mid 20s. Eventually she took me to the shower and I tried to converse her in Japanese and English. She told me she's from Taiwan but otherwise no luck. She doesn't speak either language. I asked her what her name is and she had no idea what I was asking haha. But it's okay.. she was super nice and washed me up and took me back into the room and told me to lay down.

After this she continued to talk to the mama-san with the curtain open and girl number two walked in. For some reason I assumed that first I'd bang the first girl and then the second would join. I wasn't aware I was in for a threesome so I was super excited. The second girl was quite cute and very funny and really energetic and quirky. I asked them to cap me (I don't do anything bareback) and the second girl blew me while the first girl brought her pussy into my face. I had fun DATY, sucking on her tits while the first girl sucked me off. She poured some hot oil or something on my dick with her mouth and she sucked me for a few minutes. Eventually I brought the second girl up to me and I ate her out but then she pushed me back and laughed. Both the girls told me that kissing was not allowed. The funny thing is while all of this is happening both of the girls are just casually talking to each other! I've never experienced this before. It's basically just like "*talk*... *talk*... *moan*... *talk*... *moan*".

They asked me who I wanted to fuck first and I said the second girl. She rode me for a bit and then we switched to missionary (the only position I can cum in). I fucked her at full speed and girl number one rubbed my anus with her finger until I came. We stopped and girl number two took me into the shower. As I said before she's a funny girl. She kept speaking to me in Mandarin and when I told her my country she had no idea where it was. She hugged me many times too and complemented me endlessly.

We laid down and the girls told me they'd give me a massage. The massage is laughably bad but I didn't come for a massage anyway so who cares, right? While they were massaging me they were talking about me and girl number two kept telling me how much she loved my nose and they were commenting on my body. If you're a shy person then this is definitely not the place for you haha. We decided to start round two. This time both the girls blew me together and it made me harder than I could ever imagine. Girl number one licked and sucked my shaft while girl number two sucked on my balls and played with my anus. It was unbelievably good.

This time girl number one rode me but it wasn't really working out. I think I was tired since I'd already came twice in a short period of time (I had masturbated minutes before arriving at this place since I wanted to last longer). I told her that we should do missionary so we switched. I banged her as hard as I could and girl number two fingered my anus and licked my ass (which felt funny). Time was almost up and mama-san came in as I was nailing girl number one at full speed. I eventually came and the mama-san said "otsukaresama desu" (so basically girl number two and mama-san are watching me bang girl number one). Girl number two took me into the shower again to clean my privates and then we went back into the room. As a joke she put on my shirt and told me that it was hers now and showed it to the mama-san who just laughed. She then told me to lay down with her and we laid down for a few minutes and she was getting sleepy. She woke up suddenly and bit my neck and then she bit my bag (?!?). I wasn't sure how to react so I just laughed and she smacked my ass and I returned her the favor. I asked her what her name was (again) and she yelled at her mama-san in Mandarin "What's my name?!?" and the mama-san yelled back at her "Erika!". She then told me that she's 22. How could she not know her (fake) name? Haha.

Girl number two and the mama-san led me to the front door. The mama-san was super nice and she told me "We are open 24 hours so please come back". I asked her what the girls names were and she said "Erika... but we have many girls.." As I was about to leave she said "Please don't forget about this place. Thank you" and bowed. How nice.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely the most interesting experience I've ever had. I hope this place lasts because it's quite awesome.