http://harlembeat.jp/profile422.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 yen

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I somehow managed to get into Harlem Beat in Gotanda. Let me explain how.

I went drinking with three of my former Japanese housemates. I was quite intoxicated and we got on the topic of p4p and I told them that foreigners were barred from almost every single place. They told me that if I spoke Japanese they'd accept me. I told them no. Anyway, we decided to try out a pink salon and we ended up at Harlem Beat. I usually never go to Gotanda so this is my first time seeing this place. There's a tout outside wearing a black suit and a tie. There's four of us and he starts speaking to us until he looks at me and realizes that I'm a foreigner (I'm not East Asian). He explains to us "Sorry, no foreigners, but you three can go in." My friends refuse to give up and he tells us "Okay, goodbye then." I guess I shouldn't be surprised: he's willing to give up three potential customers to prevent a single foreigner from stepping in. I explain to him that I've been to these places before and he tells me that I can wait outside while my friends go inside. My friends are adamant on me going and keep talking with him. Somehow, I don't know how, the tout gave in and signaled us inside.

The tout went upstairs with us and talked to the guy at the counter (who has a ponytail). They had us all sit down. I think maybe they were trying to figure out if any of the girls would be okay with a foreigner or not. We all stood back up and he asked us to pay. The guy at the counter asked me in Japanese if I understood the rules and I confirmed with my limited Japanese. My friends put down the exact change (I think 7500?) and I put down 10000 yen.... but I didn't get any change back. Gaijin tax? No idea. I didn't care and I wasn't going to argue with him.

My friends were taken inside but I had to sit outside and wait. I guess the girl who would serve me was busy? No idea. Just a side note: the girls in here are all pretty hot. I saw a lot of really cute, young (early 20s) girls. I saw a few girls coming and going and not a single one was even remotely unattractive. I waited for about ten minutes or so until the guy with the ponytail guided me inside. It's a typical dark room with benches. It probably doesn't help that I'm pretty drunk. I took a seat and a girl walked in. She introduced herself and after checking the website I'm about 95% sure it was Yuki. She was wearing a school girl outfit. She's quite sexy with long legs and a cute face. It's actually pretty unbelievable how hot she is compared to what we're use to at Emotion, Dio, Jan-Jan and the rest. She washed me with a towel and we chatted a bit. She asked me where I was from, etc. I asked her if she meets many foreigners and she said "Only Chinese maybe". I guess this means some East Asian foreigners are allowed in?

She kissed me (lightly) for a while and let me play with her boobs and rub her pussy over her panties. She took off her panties and laid down next to me and started to blow. It was fantastic. Slurping, licking, sucking, etc. with almost no hands. I usually never do BBBJ's but I was too drunk to care and I didn't want to cause any trouble. I think I must have lasted like five minutes until I blew directly into her mouth. She spat it out onto a towel and thanked me. She cleaned me up and guided me towards the door and I headed outside only to realize my friends are still somewhere inside.

After I met my friends outside. All three of them got cards but I didn't get one. Go figure. I'm lucky that I even got in, I suppose.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Not sure what to say. I was reading the previous reports and seems like this place doesn't allow foreigners.... but if you have a large group of Japanese friends maybe you can get in?

Last edited:
Maybe they suck to the rhythm of rap music

Mmmm... seems inferior to Yari-Sugi in Gotanda that let’s in foreigners

Apples and oranges. He went to a pink salon and Yarisugi is a health shop. If my intel is correct then in Gotanda the Yarisugi girls don't normally give out FS unlike in many of their other shops.

Apples and oranges. He went to a pink salon and Yarisugi is a health shop. If my intel is correct then in Gotanda the Yarisugi girls don't normally give out FS unlike in many of their other shops.
I've been to yarisugi in Gotanda several times (been to other location as well). I have never not gotten FS from this group, and I've never had to bargain for it either. May be personal preference, but if I'm going to pay the same 10k and I can get FS-- I'd want the FS. And being able to freely look up which girls are cool with foreigners. And taking photos with the girl. And other cool options included.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Harlem Beat

Date of Encounter:
December 2018

Contact Method:
http://harlembeat.jp/profile422.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 yen

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I somehow managed to get into Harlem Beat in Gotanda. Let me explain how.

I went drinking with three of my former Japanese housemates. I was quite intoxicated and we got on the topic of p4p and I told them that foreigners were barred from almost every single place. They told me that if I spoke Japanese they'd accept me. I told them no. Anyway, we decided to try out a pink salon and we ended up at Harlem Beat. I usually never go to Gotanda so this is my first time seeing this place. There's a tout outside wearing a black suit and a tie. There's four of us and he starts speaking to us until he looks at me and realizes that I'm a foreigner (I'm not East Asian). He explains to us "Sorry, no foreigners, but you three can go in." My friends refuse to give up and he tells us "Okay, goodbye then." I guess I shouldn't be surprised: he's willing to give up three potential customers to prevent a single foreigner from stepping in. I explain to him that I've been to these places before and he tells me that I can wait outside while my friends go inside. My friends are adamant on me going and keep talking with him. Somehow, I don't know how, the tout gave in and signaled us inside.

The tout went upstairs with us and talked to the guy at the counter (who has a ponytail). They had us all sit down. I think maybe they were trying to figure out if any of the girls would be okay with a foreigner or not. We all stood back up and he asked us to pay. The guy at the counter asked me in Japanese if I understood the rules and I confirmed with my limited Japanese. My friends put down the exact change (I think 7500?) and I put down 10000 yen.... but I didn't get any change back. Gaijin tax? No idea. I didn't care and I wasn't going to argue with him.

My friends were taken inside but I had to sit outside and wait. I guess the girl who would serve me was busy? No idea. Just a side note: the girls in here are all pretty hot. I saw a lot of really cute, young (early 20s) girls. I saw a few girls coming and going and not a single one was even remotely unattractive. I waited for about ten minutes or so until the guy with the ponytail guided me inside. It's a typical dark room with benches. It probably doesn't help that I'm pretty drunk. I took a seat and a girl walked in. She introduced herself and after checking the website I'm about 95% sure it was Yuki. She was wearing a school girl outfit. She's quite sexy with long legs and a cute face. It's actually pretty unbelievable how hot she is compared to what we're use to at Emotion, Dio, Jan-Jan and the rest. She washed me with a towel and we chatted a bit. She asked me where I was from, etc. I asked her if she meets many foreigners and she said "Only Chinese maybe". I guess this means some East Asian foreigners are allowed in?

She kissed me (lightly) for a while and let me play with her boobs and rub her pussy over her panties. She took off her panties and laid down next to me and started to blow. It was fantastic. Slurping, licking, sucking, etc. with almost no hands. I usually never do BBBJ's but I was too drunk to care and I didn't want to cause any trouble. I think I must have lasted like five minutes until I blew directly into her mouth. She spat it out onto a towel and thanked me. She cleaned me up and guided me towards the door and I headed outside only to realize my friends are still somewhere inside.

After I met my friends outside. All three of them got cards but I didn't get one. Go figure. I'm lucky that I even got in, I suppose.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Not sure what to say. I was reading the previous reports and seems like this place doesn't allow foreigners.... but if you have a large group of Japanese friends maybe you can get in?

Yes, indeed! There are several pink salons at Gotanda area. And they do have very hot girls on their list.

Also, it's quite known that those pink salons are "Japanese only" stores.

Going with a group of Japanese friends made your entrance easier. I am 100% sure that if you come alone they will not allow to enter.

I have heard that some of my Japanese friends had managed to get some "gaijin" pals into a "Japanese only" stores. But with certain limitations such as "no nomination" allowed and some times with extra money (gaijin tax).

Yes, indeed! There are several pink salons at Gotanda area. And they do have very hot girls on their list.

Also, it's quite known that those pink salons are "Japanese only" stores.

Going with a group of Japanese friends made your entrance easier. I am 100% sure that if you come alone they will not allow to enter.

I have heard that some of my Japanese friends had managed to get some "gaijin" pals into a "Japanese only" stores. But with certain limitations such as "no nomination" allowed and some times with extra money (gaijin tax).

I've experienced that first hand. It depends on the place and how you look actually. Sometimes it may only be 1 choice and sometimes I got about 3 or 4 choices. Kind of hit and miss though. The extra cost is normal for gaijin so always expect to pay more than Japanese.

When I first started in Japan and I wanted to try, the only way I could get in was by my Japanese friends. Its opened up a lot more to foreigners now, but still limited as well. Either way, if you're with Japanese, it helps a lot, but sometimes some shops still reject.

Reactions: SatoKM